Blackmores EPO & Fish Oil 100Caps
Product Code: Blackmores EPO & Fish Oil 100Caps
Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil + Fish Oil contains omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids, which are important for the structure and function of cell membranes and growth of skin and hair. Halal certified.
- Natural source of omega-3 and omega-6
- Important to help reduce inflammatory response
- Important for structure and function of cell membranes
- Important for maintenance of general health and wellbeing
- Important for skin and hair growth
Adults – Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years – Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal) or as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Blackmores EPO 190Caps
Product Code: Blackmores EPO 190Caps
Features and benefits
Buy Blackmores EPO 190 Capsules at discountvitamins.com.au
How it works
Contraindications and cautions
Blackmores Executive B 125Tabs
Product Code: Blackmores Executive B 125Tabs
Features and benefits:
- Helps you cope with stress
- Contains passionflower traditionally used to relieve nervous tension
- Helps support the healthy functioning of the nervous system
- Helps the body convert food into energy
How it works:
- Executive B Stress formula is especially formulated to support the stressed-out body's needs. During period of increased stress, the human body has increased requirements for vitamins (especially the B group). Nutrients such as vitamin C and vitamin B5 are vital to support adrenal function during stressful times, and Vitamin B5 has long been considered the ìanti-stressî vitamin because of its central role in adrenal function and cellular metabolism.Some of the B group vitamins, such as folic acid, inositol and vitamin B6, are involved in the manufacture and action of mood enhancing hormones such as serotonin.The herb passionflower has traditionally been used for its sedative and anxiety relieving properties. Passionflower is indicated for restlessness and nervous tension.
- Adults - take 1 tablet with breakfast and 1 tablet with lunch, or as professionally prescribed.
- Contains gluten.Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking, or think you may be taking, a diuretic (fluid tablet).Magnesium and calcium may decrease absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics, bisphosphonates (osteoporosis drugs) or thyroid hormones, separate doses by at least 2 hours.
- Each Tablet Contains:Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 75mgVitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 10mgNicotinamide 100mgVitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 75mg) 68.7mgVitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25mgVitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 30µgVitamin H (Biotin) 20µgCalcium ascorbate 145mgAscorbic acid 130mg†(Total Vitamin C 250mg)Vitamin E (d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3mg) 50IUMagnesium phosphate 140mgCalcium phosphate 100mgPotassium phosphate monobasic 117.3mgFolic acid 150µgAvena sativa (Oats) extract equiv. to dry seed 250mgPassiflora incarnata (Passion flower) extract equiv. to dry herb 100mgLecithin 50mgCholine bitartrate 25mgInositol 25mg
Blackmores Glucosamine 1500 90Tabs
Product Code: Blackmores Glucosamine 1500 90Tabs
- Convenient one-a-day 1500 mg dose
- Easy-to-swallow vanilla-coated tablet
- Results expected from 2-4 weeks
The cartilage matrix and synovial fluid play an important role in the joints, ensuring they move smoothly and without discomfort. They act as shock absorbers that enable joints to withstand the heavy loads we place on them.
Glucosamine is a natural component of the cartilage matrix and is made by the body. It is a major building block of the substances that, together with protein, form the structural units of cartilage. These structural units, called aggrecans, are important for elasticity, resilience and shock-absorbing.
As we get older, our joints become susceptible to ‘wear and tear’ and may undergo degenerative changes, resulting in discomfort, stiffness and decreased mobility.
Taking glucosamine supplements may help to ease this discomfort and increase mobility.
Each Tablet Contains:
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Adults - Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.