Lifestream Spirulina 500mg 1000Tabs
Product Code: Lifestream Spirulina 500mg 1000Tabs
Spirulina contains the richest concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb a natural balance of over 100 organic nutrients including vitamins, minerals, trace elements, unique phytonutrients and all the essential amino acids.
Spirulina may benefit:
- Those feeling exhausted, run down or lacking in energy Those leading stressful lifestyles or working long hours
- People on restricted diets or not eating enough greens Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers Those low in iron or with a weak immune system
Adults - start up (first week) - 2-4 tablet daily, Sustained energy and nutrition - 6 tablets daily, Optimum nutrition/special uses - 18 tablets daily. Pregnancy - use your iron requirements during pregnancy as a guide to usage, optimum dose may be required. Discuss with your qualified health professional. Children 6-12 years - Half the adult dose. Children 3-6 years - one third the adult dose. life stream bioactive spirulina powder is more suitable. Children under 3 years - lifestream bioactive spirulina powder can be used to supplement the diet - stir into food after cooking or make drinks with diluted fruit juice.
Spirulina is not intended to be the sole source of nutrition and is not a substitute for breast milk.
Premium CERTIFIED ORGANIC Spirulina Powder 99.7% Pure, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate made from Palm fruit.
Lifestream Spirulina Organic 500mg 500Tabs
Product Code: Lifestream Spirulina Organic 500mg 500Tabs
Benefits of Spirulina
• People recuperating, run down or under the weather
• Susceptible people during the ills and chills season
• Those looking for higher levels of immune supporting nutrients
• Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers
• Those who prefer Certified Organic products
Lifestream Certified Organic Spirulina is unique in that it delivers a much higher antioxidant level than any other spirulina. It is a powerful immune system support food due to its high levels of phytonutrients including carotenoids, xanthophylls and chlorophyll. It also contains the powerful enzyme Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD).